Powerspec G428 Internal Hard Drive Installation Help

Hello, I am having trouble trying to install my internal hard drive. I seem to be missing some key items to install it properly? I bought the 8TB Toshiba Internal Hard Drive N300, and it didn't come with any cables. So I have no way to connect my new hard drive. Not only that but I do no have the panels needed to properly put the hard drive in. I was told I was given those when I first purchased this computer, but sadly I cannot remember getting them, nor can I find them (I looked everywhere). So I'm in a predicament. I need the cables and the plastic rails to insert it into my PC and to be able to properly use it. Someone please help me. Thank you.

Comments

• @Alicia Good evening and thank you for reaching out to the Micro Center Community. After reviewing this model, many of these panels are usually already installed in the drive bays. Were the drive bays inside of the system empty without the trays? Also on the Drive already installed, the SATA power cable should have a few SATA connections behind this. After that the only thing needed for this should be a data cable which we do carry these in stock. If you could Direct Message me after reviewing this information I will be happy to assist in finding what is needed. 
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99