Help! The motherboard I wanted is out of stock and I'm not sure what motherboard to go with!

Options
Hi, I'm trying to build my first gaming PC. I already bought a AMD Ryzen 5 3600x so i need my motherboard to work with that. The motherboard I originally wanted was the Asus Am4 TUF Gaming x570-Plus with WIFI. It is out of stock everywhere I've looked so I started to look into other motherboards. I looked at the Asus ROG Strix B450-F Gaming. Does anyone know if there are any potential issues with this one? Also if anyone has any suggestions of good compatible motherboards please let me know. Thank you!

Answers

• BubbleMax
    Options
    Is your local store near you sometimes Micro centers get things stocked and don't always report they have it. 
  • BubbleMax
    Options
    BubbleMax said:
    Is your local store near you sometimes Micro centers get things stocked and don't always report they have it. 
    And by don't report they have it, I mean stuff is coming and going so fast the automated system is struggling to keep up.  They may physically have it in store but they have yet to tell the ONLINE system to say its in stock. I discovered this when I went to get my PC parts/build. 
  • Lucas_Bab321
    Options
    I tried to order the TUF gaming motherboard this morning. It said they had 1 in stock but then after about an hour it told me that my reservation was cancelled. How should I check if they have it in stock?
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99