Re-stocking schedule?

Waffler
Waffler ✭✭
First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment Name Dropper
edited June 2021 in General Discussion
What day(s) of the week do you guys get re-stocked? Or is it more like 1 or 2 times a month? I think by knowing roughly when you guys get re-stocked, we'd have a better idea of item availability and be more on the lookout around those times to snag them when they get put on the shelves. I know there's a bit of a delay when the items are put on the shelves and then pop up online, but how much of a delay? Hours? Couple of days?

I shop the Mayfield Heights, OH location.

Comments

• Ian
    Ian admin
    5 Insightfuls 5 Likes First Anniversary 5 LOLs
    Greetings. I am sorry we would not be sure on when a specific store will get more items in stock.  To check our latest stock/availability of a specific Micro Center store, visit the website, select your local Micro Center at the top of the page under "My Store" and you can view their stock. Store stock is updated regularly during business hours online.
  • C0v3rt_X
    C0v3rt_X ✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Answer Name Dropper
    edited May 2020
    @Waffler - That's a great point. I'd love to know their restocking schedule so we can beat the rush. But as what Ian said, they cannot be sure since shipments are slow in these times but for my home MC, every Wendsday a truck comes but I am sure that changed due to COVID-19.
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99