My UEFI/BIOS Can't Be Seen, but Boots into Windows Just Fine?

Options

Hey everyone, I'm not sure if anyone else has been in this situation before, but I'm not able to see my BIOS whatsoever. I bought a new motherboard, CPU, and cooler from the Cambridge Micro Center about 4-5 months ago and I've been having issues. My first cooler's bracket snapped while tightening it down and I had the techs look at the machine overnight and found no damage to the CPU or motherboard, so I bought a new AIO cooler and have been on it ever since. However, for the past 3 months I haven't been able to get into my BIOS. I know it should be showing up, but I cannot see it on my monitor. If I choose to update to Windows 11, I cannot until I get the TPM enabled--which is difficult when you can't see anything! I also updated the BIOS using the BIOS Flashback via a USB stick. Again, no video. Any ideas on what I can do? I currently work 50+ hours a week so my time is limited to game and video producing on the side, as well as getting this into Micro Center again, if needed. Any input would be great!

PC parts in question: Ryzen 7 5800X paired with an MSi MPG X570 Gaming Edge WiFi motherboard.

Best Answer

Answers

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99