Powerspec G707 running windows 11, Bluetooth not working.

GreGre
GreGre
First Comment
edited March 2022 in PowerSpec

I upgraded to windows 11, and now Bluetooth does not work.

I cannot add or connect a BT device to the PC. When trying to add a device, the new pair of headphones do not show up. When trying to connect to the older pair, (added under Windows 10) they do not connect.

I can add and connect my two sets of BT headphones to my iPhone, so I know the BT devices work. 

I have run the windows troubleshooter - nothing changes. Windows is up to date and the Bluetooth driver says it is up to date. I have started and stop various BT services, as well as turned BT on/off and rebooted many times.

(When I look for BT device on my phone I can see the PC Bluetooth device is working, as my iPhone see the PC "Discoverable as Desktop-XXXXX")

The drivers on PowerSpec support page seem to be the same for Windows 10 and 11, so is there any point in updating?

What else should I do?

Answers

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99