Store Reservation Charges FULL amount?

Options

I'm trying to place a reservation for a SD Card and use my Micro Center charge to pay at store according to your established reservation policy.

We will only place a $1 hold on the credit card you enter online upon placing the reservation. The full payment for the order will still have to be made in-store at the time of pickup. 

However the reservation page now states: Please note that your card will be authorized for the total amount. If the order is cancelled, your bank or financial institution determines when the authorization hold will be released and funds made available.

Could you please clarify your reservation policy as there seems to be a discrepancy.

Thanks

Best Answer

• JS_MC
    JS_MC admin
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @vekspec

Sorry for the confusion here! We're testing a new implementation of our reservation system that will allow you to pay for the item in full before arriving at the store and then verify your identity once you reach the store.

It looks like you're shopping in one of our test stores!

Because this is only being tested at a select few stores, we have not yet updated our reservation language across the chain.

I really appreciate you reaching out about this concern though! Please let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns in the future!

Answers

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99