GPU Protection Plan

Options

Hello, I purchased a MSI GeForce RTX 3070 Gaming Trio X alongside a two-year warranty, this purchase was about a year and a few months or so ago and for some time I have been running into issues with this card such as games crashing alongside when I stream that crashes as well, a static like effect on my monitors for a brief second not frequently, and GUI interfaces going black just to name a few. After trying many solutions such as updating drivers, downgrading drivers, fresh install, using DDU, updating bios, and making sure it's not any other components leading to all of these issues, I have just decided to call it and use my Protection plan that I had bought at my local store, (Mayfield Heights). I have never had to do this before and am wondering as to what the process is and what exactly will happen? From my research and of the plan itself I assume I bring in my GPU alongside the box and included items (all of which I still have) and then I am issued store credit of the amount I paid for at the time which was $789.99? Or do I first come here to request and I get approved to bring it to the store? If anyone can help me to further understand with what I am looking at I would appreciate it a lot, thanks!

Comments

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99