Customer Complaint Line

NxNc
NxNc

I dropped my PC off to be diagnoses about a month ago and the technician at the desk which I dropped off my PC at the time stated it would take about 3-4 days to be done with the diagnoses. 3-4 Days later still not reply through email, phone, nor text message so I took matters into my own hands to find a contact number. No number was available except for the text hotline which gave me a robot to talk to until a technician responded about 3 days later.

Now it's been a month and my attempts to reach out to your company via email and other online channels, but there seems to be no hotline or phone line available for me to speak with a customer service representative with the lack of response and customer service.

Furthermore, even after sending a follow-up email, I have not received any response for over five days now. The only clarification I received was that the technician was not in the day I contacted and only received pricing with no ETA on the date of completion. This lack of communication is unacceptable, and it has caused me a great deal of frustration and inconvenience. This is most definitely my last time coming to shop or do anything at Micro Center, I gave the reviews on Google and everywhere else a benefit of doubt since everyone's experience is different. Now..I've found my experience to be similar to those folks that left a 1 star review.

I expected better service from a company that specifies in technology but this experience left me wanted to never go here for repairs or purchases ever again.

Comments

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99