Microcenter in Phoenix

Options

We have vacant Fry's buildings in the Phoenix area that could probably be had for a song . The reason they went out of business is because they started selling stuff not even related to electronics and stocked a bunch of water and other stuff and never restocked the electronics . I tried helping out by buying whatever I could that they had left - but was forced to buy elsewhere because they didn't have anything to purchase . I do either Newegg or Best Buy right now - but would definitely use Microcenter exclusively - if you put a store nearby . The closest store to me is in Tustin California . I don't see how you get by in those smaller cities and the ones that you are building new stores at . I mean Charlotte is really small compared to the Phoenix area . Anyways , would like to see a store here before I die ...

Comments

• Ian
    Ian admin
    First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    Options

Greetings,

No plans at the moment, however, we do see quite a few requests for a location in Phoenix! We'll make sure our real estate team knows we're needed there!

• Dmkke_2821
    edited April 5
    Options
    I’ve seen many requests from this community for Microcenter to setup locations in the Valley of the Sun. Please Microcenter give this community a reason why you haven’t answered any of their requests? No response? Have you even considered Phoenix as a potential location? We are one of the largest Tech communities in the southwest. 
  • PaulL
    PaulL admin
    First Comment First Answer First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options

Hi! We would love to expand to all States one day! That's the dream! I will ensure to poke our real estate team about this request to ensure this is on our Radar.

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99