Bambu A1 Printer Recall Question

Options
miagisan
miagisan ✭✭
5 Up Votes First Comment

There is currently a recall on Bambu A1 printers due to a faulty cable on the heating bed.

I bought my printer through Microcenter and no longer have the box. Will the recall apply to me if I would like to return the printer, and possibly upgrade to a P1S? Can I return it to Microcenter and still receive the upgrade voucher?

Best Answers

• Jabbott
    Jabbott ✭✭
    First Answer First Comment
    Answer ✓
    Options

I just reached out to Microcenter support and explained the situation. Their response was:

"We are offering $80 off the purchase of a A1 Mini, P1, or X1 series printer if purchased same-day."

So if you want to take advantage of the discount it's available. Unfortunately I returned my printer on Saturday and either this policy wasn't in place or it wasn't offered to me. The store manager at my local store is supposed to contact me and let me know if they will let me take advantage of this discount anyway. I'll comment here to let everyone know how that goes.

• Jabbott
    Jabbott ✭✭
    First Answer First Comment
    Answer ✓
    Options

The manager of my local microcenter contacted me and let me know that they would honor the $80 discount for me to purchase a new Bambu lab printer. If anyone is in a similar situation where you returned your printer before this policy was in place it would probably be worth reaching out to your local Microcenter.

• Ian
    Ian admin
    First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    edited February 5 Answer ✓
    Options

Looks like this has been pretty well handled and thanks for sharing your findings from our other forms of contact.

These answers are correct for anyone who may come to this discussion thread who has a Bambu Lab A1 purchased directly from Micro Center.

Just to add some clarity in case additional questions arise - if want to return the recalled printer, you can do so and the $80 coupon is valid directly for a different model of Bambu Lab printer. This is all handled inside the store, no appointment or anything like that needed as long as it was purchased directly with us.

Answers

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99