Just wondering about Duluth repair times

Options

I had a PC recently built by them at the end of December, started having a few issues, and this is the second time im taking it back to them. Its been about 9 days and I have reached out to multiple support individuals via chat, phone call, as well as text. My PC has been through 4 people looking at it. Im just wondering- is it normal for literally no one to reach out for updates and letting me know whats going on? I feel like im begging for updates at this point and even the manager won't call me to give me updates as he was the last person to run tests on it. The last update I got after calling and having to explain myself again was that it was a motherboard issue, but shouldnt that be a quick fix?

They said they will reach out to the manager, do this and that but I feel like im just going to keep getting brushed off until I have to go full Karen mode to the store. So I guess my question is- a brand new PC put together by MC- does it really take 9-10 days to fix or am I just being brushed off?

Answers

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99