1. Open the
Play Store and search for ESET
Mobile Security. There are many different ones but the ESET Mobile Security & Antivirus is the correct one.
located in the Google Play store, tap Install.
3. Tap Open when installation is complete.
4. Select Language and Country and tap Next. By tapping Next, you agree to the
terms of the End User License Agreement.
5. You will now be presented with User Consent options. ESET mobile security can run without allowing any of these options, but some features work better or offer more protection if you consent. Tap to check the box next to each option, or tap Allow All at the bottom to enable all. Then tap Next.
6. Click Continue. Then click Allow. This allows ESET to properly protect all files on your Android device.
your email address.
activate, once on the main ESET page, tap the menu icon in the top left.
9. Tap License.
10. Tap Enter a
11. Type in the license key. Then click Activate.
12. Once on the Activation Successful screen, tap Finish. ESET is now activated.
Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase
See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done
Services starting at $149.99