online reservation

Options
What the process is after we have a reservation number?  I got it on Sunday and was wondering when the time frame to hear back for pick up?  Thanks.

Comments

• TSKyleH
    Options
    I am sorry for the delays, many stores are backed up in reservations, however once the order is processed you will get a separate email informing you when its ready for pickup. If the item can not be found, then the email will inform you that the order had to be cancelled. 
  • Aman
    Options
    how much of a delay should i expect?

• Ian
    Ian admin
    First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    Options
    Aman said:
    how much of a delay should i expect?

It is dependent on store, our stores were closed yesterday for Easter, most reservations are done same business day at this time. You can also visit the store directly and purchase the items - all Micro Center stores are open. 
  • djlanman
    Options
    Same question.  I'm wanting to pick up an iPad and have a reservation but no answer and when I try to call the store it says the hold capacity is limited and then hangs up on me.  Is there a chat or some other way to find out the status?
  • TSAustinM
    Options
    djlanman said:
    Same question.  I'm wanting to pick up an iPad and have a reservation but no answer and when I try to call the store it says the hold capacity is limited and then hangs up on me.  Is there a chat or some other way to find out the status?
    Have you gotten the confirmation email for the order? Once you get the confirmation email for pickup you will have 72hrs to come to pick up the order in the store. 
  • djlanman
    Options
    TSAustinM said:
    djlanman said:
    Have you gotten the confirmation email for the order? Once you get the confirmation email for pickup you will have 72hrs to come to pick up the order in the store. 
    I just got the confirmation about 3 hours ago.  Looks like they're just behind.  Thanks for the reply.
  • TSAustinM
    Options
  • kl884347
    Options
    I made an online reservation Monday night for an open box item but it was only available at a store an hour away. I texted on Tuesday morning to ask if it was at all possible to have it transferred to a store closer to me (there is one 15 minutes away) but never got an answer.  I am guessing the answer is  "no."  I won't be able to get there by Friday when my reservation expires and am still trying to contact them to see if they could hold it one more day.  So far I haven't been able to get any response and the phone system is overloaded. I understand these are difficult times but is there anything else I can do?
  • TSAustinM
    Options
    kl884347 said:
    I made an online reservation Monday night for an open box item but it was only available at a store an hour away. I texted on Tuesday morning to ask if it was at all possible to have it transferred to a store closer to me (there is one 15 minutes away) but never got an answer.  I am guessing the answer is  "no."  I won't be able to get there by Friday when my reservation expires and am still trying to contact them to see if they could hold it one more day.  So far I haven't been able to get any response and the phone system is overloaded. I understand these are difficult times but is there anything else I can do?
    Sorry for the delays in getting ahold of Micro Center. We are not able to ship products from one store to another store. Have you gotten the confirmation email for the order? Once you get the confirmation email for pickup you will have 72hrs to come to pick up the order in the store. 
  • kl884347
    Options
    TSAustinM said:
    kl884347 said:
    Sorry for the delays in getting ahold of Micro Center. We are not able to ship products from one store to another store. Have you gotten the confirmation email for the order? Once you get the confirmation email for pickup you will have 72hrs to come to pick up the order in the store. 
    Yes I have, I just can't get down there before it closes on Friday due to work.
  • Seth1234
    Options
    I placed a reservation order Friday morning  at 2:30 am. Its now Saturday 2:00 pm and I still haven't got a reservation ready email. Why isn't it ready?
  • AlexS
    Options
    Seth1234 said:
    I placed a reservation order Friday morning  at 2:30 am. Its now Saturday 2:00 pm and I still haven't got a reservation ready email. Why isn't it ready?
    Do you have the order number available?  Our stores are working at a limited capacity to ensure we're practicing social distancing and adhering to State and CDC guidelines so we apologize for any delay.  I can at the least see what the status of the order may be.
  • Seth1234
    Options
    TS_AlexS said:
    Seth1234 said:
    Do you have the order number available?  Our stores are working at a limited capacity to ensure we're practicing social distancing and adhering to State and CDC guidelines so we apologize for any delay.  I can at the least see what the status of the order may bei
  • Seth1234
    Options
    I have a reservation number
  • AlexS
    Options
    Seth1234 said:
    I have a reservation number
    If you can direct message that to me, I can take a look into it.  Please include the day ordered and for which store.
  • dmk
    Options
    I attempted to place a reservation for in-store pickup this morning. I *think* that there was a confirmation page that displayed, but honestly, I'm not positive. After placing a reservation, should I expect any e-mail communication before the notification that the order is ready for pickup? Should my "order status" page show that there's a pending reservation? I'm basically trying to figure out whether I'm just being impatient, or if I actually need to try to place the order again.
  • AlexS
    Options
    @dmk can you direct message me your email so I can try to look into this?
  • mcorderevan
    Options
    I ordered 3 am on Friday, still didn't hear get from picking up.
  • dmk
    Options
    I've already seen some of my chosen parts go out of stock. Guess it's time to start watching sales and picking things up piecemeal.
  • Zacc220
    Options
    Hello, wanted to get status on my order, heading down to my local microcenter in about 2hrs and want to know if itll be ready

order # 9839987
  • mcorderevan
    Options
    Hello, please help me check my order # 9825716 and # 9831787, I ordered 2 days ago. Thanks 
  • Mendezambi
    Options
    So I reserved parts for my first PC build ever and It was giving me issues with my billing address, after a few times of struggle when I completed everything it sends me back to an empty shopping cart, I didnt receive no email saying that my reservation was sent or nothing. Its my first time ordering from Micro Center and just want to know how does it work and how long will it take for my order to get confirmed.
  • TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    edited April 2020
    Options
    So I reserved parts for my first PC build ever and It was giving me issues with my billing address, after a few times of struggle when I completed everything it sends me back to an empty shopping cart, I didnt receive no email saying that my reservation was sent or nothing. Its my first time ordering from Micro Center and just want to know how does it work and how long will it take for my order to get confirmed.
    The way reservations work is once the order goes through, it sends a requests directly to the store and we physically go to locate the items and set them to the side for you. Once they're confirmed and set to the side is when you would receive a confirmation email, and we would hold the items for three days. 

However, if it was giving you a billing address error, the order most likely did not go through. Try different variations of the billing address, e.g. if you're on 1st Street, try both 1st and First, or different variations of your apartment number if you have one. Try a different credit card if you have one available. 

If the order still doesn't go through even after trying different variations, the stores are open to the public and you can come in to pick up your items provided they are in stock. Just keep in mind with social distancing guidelines in place we have to limit how many people are coming inside at a time and we've had very long waits to get in. 
  • Momof3
    Momof3
    First Comment
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Are you taking reservations for repair or is waiting in that long line that wraps all the way around the building holding my hug desktop computer for God knows how long the only option?  No one is answering the phones, I have three kids now homeschooling and I am also trying to work from home and my computer crashed.  We are in a bad way and need Apple repair service asap please advise.  We are in Michigan, this is regarding the Madison Heights location...
  • Ian
    Ian admin
    First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    Options
    Momof3 said:
    Are you taking reservations for repair or is waiting in that long line that wraps all the way around the building holding my hug desktop computer for God knows how long the only option?  No one is answering the phones, I have three kids now homeschooling and I am also trying to work from home and my computer crashed.  We are in a bad way and need Apple repair service asap please advise.  We are in Michigan, this is regarding the Madison Heights location...
    At this time our Madison Heights store is temporarily closed to perform a deep thorough cleaning. For updates please visit https://www.microcenter.com/site/customer-support/coronavirus-response.aspx 
  • Momof3
    Options
    Oh my gosh, I hope all are well. Thank you so much for the update.
  • hoogs
    Options
    TSIanL said:
    Momof3 said:
    At this time our Madison Heights store is temporarily closed to perform a deep thorough cleaning. For updates please visit https://www.microcenter.com/site/customer-support/coronavirus-response.aspx 
    How long will it be closed for?
  • TS_BryantA
    Options
    @hoogs
    Good morning! Our Micro Center Madison Heights location is back open today from 10am-7pm and hours are currently back to Mon - Sat 10am to 7pm, Sun 11am to 6pm. If you have any additional concerns regarding current or future changes due to COVID-19 you may visit our website directly at https://www.microcenter.com/site/customer-support/coronavirus-response.aspx.
  • BThumme
    BThumme
    Name Dropper First Comment
    edited April 2020
    Options
    @hoogs
    Good morning! Our Micro Center Madison Heights location is back open today from 10am-7pm and hours are currently back to Mon - Sat 10am to 7pm, Sun 11am to 6pm. If you have any additional concerns regarding current or future changes due to COVID-19 you may visit our website directly at https://www.microcenter.com/site/customer-support/coronavirus-response.aspx.
    I'm unable to place an order online for store pickup at Madison Heights, it still says the store is closed. I tried calling but can't get through to a person without the machine hanging up on me. Any tips/suggestions? Looking to grab some parts tomorrow. 
  • TSPhillipT
    Options
    @BThumme
    I apologize about the inconvenience, although the store is open, the pick up/reservation system for the store was down.  It should be up and running at 12PM EST.  
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99