online reservation

Options
2»

Comments

• philscr
    Options
    @TSPhillipT Do we have any idea of when Madison Heights will be up and running?
  • JimP
    Options
    @TSPhillipT I had a pickup order that was set to expire yesterday. I went to the store yesterday and it was closed. Is my order still valid?
  • TSPhillipT
    Options
    Hello everyone, welcome to the Micro Center Community!

@philscr
    Madison Heights is open right now, the curbside assistance for the store is down but we should have it running soon.  

@JimP
    Unfortunately the system automatically cancels the reservations, we have no way of overriding the system.  I apologize about any inconveniences this has caused.
  • BThumme
    Options
    philscr said:
    @TSPhillipT Do we have any idea of when Madison Heights will be up and running?
    I can confirm I was able to reserve an order just now
  • mgriego
    mgriego ✭✭
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited April 2020
    Options
    @TSPhillipT Can you share the status of the Dallas store?  I made an order Wednesday evening, and it's never moved out of "processing" status.  My credit card has had a $1 reservation, but the full amount hasn't been charged yet.
  • slacher
    Options
    I have a confirmed reservations for Sunday, at the Fairfax, VA store.  No particular time. After speaking with Apple tech support, I have a case ID, and it's warranty work.  I'm pretty sure I need a new logic board.  Is it possible to drop off and get the repaired MacBookPro the same day?
  • Chesapeake_Breeze
    edited April 2020
    Options
  • Chesapeake_Breeze
    edited April 2020
    Options
  • Jem
    Options
    Am I suppose to receive an email after I reserve an item?
  • TSPhillipT
    Options
    @mgriego
    Unfortunately I do not have a status update.  I do know they are running behind on reservations, due to the high amount we are receiving and the limited staff we are working with.  The 1$ charge is a commitment for the reservation as we were having an issue with customers placing orders online and then not picking them up, wasting the efforts of our already limited staff.  Please understand we are limiting the amount of customers and staff that can be inside at one time.  

@slacher
    You can drop off your MacBook Pro, but I cannot guarantee it will be same day.  We are working with limited staff and some stores are seeing delays on services.  

@Jem
    Yes, you are supposed to receive an email when you do place a reservation order, unfortunately some of these emails are not being sent.  You will receive a confirmation email once your item is ready to be picked up.  
  • aspateer
    Options
    I would like to swap my reserve for other products that ewent on sale the next da
  • Ian
    Ian admin
    First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    Options
    aspateer said:
    I would like to swap my reserve for other products that ewent on sale the next da
    Greetings. You would need to place another reservation, there is not a way to modify an existing pickup order at your local store. 
  • NCDetroit
    Options
    I had reserved a couple things for in-store pickup but never got any emails for it. I’m not sure if it wasn’t processed yet or what the problem was but I ended up going into the store to make my purchases. If there’s still an active reservation can it be cancelled? 
  • Hello, I wanted to know how backlogged the Madison Hts, Mi store is? My reservation was mad 4/27/20 and I still haven't received an email.
  • TS_BryantA
    Options
    @NCDetroit
    Good morning and thank you for your question! Unfortunately confirmations are delayed due to the amount of orders received at our store locations with your most likely still processing. I'm happy to hear though that you were able to pick up the items you needed in store. If you provide your order information in a direct message to me I'll be happy to forward this cancellation request, though know after 3 days the order is automatically cancelled. 
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99