Would I be able to exchange defective G Pro Wireless mouse?

I recently purchased the G Pro Wireless and just realized that the left click is defected with double clicking even when left click is held pressed down. Is it possible to exchange or replace it for another one?

Answers

• Ian
    Ian admin
    5 Insightfuls 5 Likes First Anniversary 5 LOLs
    Greetings. That would have a 30 day return period, so if it is within that period, please bring the item back to your local Micro Center for a return/exchange. 
  • @Hugh that's definitely odd and I'm sorry to hear that.  I'd have to also agree that it's defective.  I have this same exact mouse and haven't come across this issue.  I would highly suggest sticking with the G Pro Wireless when you come to exchange because getting a working one would be excellent.  This mouse works great with CS:GO (which in the end should show same result for Riot Game's Valorant).  

I'd also recommend attaching a 2 or 3 year replacement plan on the mouse as well as it's not too expensive and if the mouse does suffer an issue like this beyond the return policy, we can get the amount credited to you so you can get a new one (or whatever is the latest mouse fad 2-3 years from now!)
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99