How to activate and install ESET Antivirus trial on your PowerSpec computer
Using the Activation Helper
1. When you boot your PowerSpec computer for the first time, the ESET Activation Helper window will appear automatically. Select I want to activate and install.
2. This will open a new window with the ESET activation form. Fill out all the required fields including the serial number of your PowerSpec computer.
3. Once the activation form is submitted, scroll to the top to view the ESET license key. Copy or save the license key as it will be needed during installation. License information will also be emailed to you.
4. Follow the instructions in the following article to install the current version of ESET NOD32 Antivirus. https://support.eset.com/en/kb3418-download-and-install-eset-nod32-antivirus
What if I can't get to the Activation Helper?
If you selected the option to not install ESET or otherwise can't get the Activation Helper back:
2. Select "I'm activating a new license"
3. Fill out all the required fields including the serial number of your PowerSpec computer.
What if there's an error or I can't register my license?
Sometimes the activation doesn't work. If you run into trouble, feel free to comment below for assistance. We can help by submitting a request to add the Serial Number to the ESET database and get the trial version downloaded for you in the meantime.