In Store Repair Status... — Micro Center

In Store Repair Status...

CraigSCraigS
edited May 21 in Customer Support
I dropped off my daughter's MacBook for a diagnosis of display issues. They said they would have a repair quote to me yesterday (5/20) or earlier. I have not heard from the MicroCenter Duluth GA repair center and when I call, nobody picks up and the "wait" is past capacity. Please have them contact me with a repair estimate. [removed name for privacy]

Comments

• TSTonyVTSTonyV admin
    Hello @CraigS! I've opened up a ticket for you, and I'll be sending you an email follow-up. Please check and respond when you have the chance!
  • The repair center contacted me a few minutes ago with a quote for repairs. Before I can authorize repairs, I need a copy of the repair estimate/invoice. However, the phone numbers I have just take me to the recorded message and that says the "wait capacity is full." So, I can't actually speak to anyone there or leave a message for anyone there. Please have them email a copy of the repair estimate for my MacBook to the email address they have on file for me. Thanks.
  • TSTonyVTSTonyV admin
    I'll get another message over the service desk for you. Let us know if you have any other questions!