In Store Repair Status...

I dropped off my daughter's MacBook for a diagnosis of display issues. They said they would have a repair quote to me yesterday (5/20) or earlier. I have not heard from the MicroCenter Duluth GA repair center and when I call, nobody picks up and the "wait" is past capacity. Please have them contact me with a repair estimate. [removed name for privacy]

Comments

• TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    Hello @CraigS! I've opened up a ticket for you, and I'll be sending you an email follow-up. Please check and respond when you have the chance!
  • The repair center contacted me a few minutes ago with a quote for repairs. Before I can authorize repairs, I need a copy of the repair estimate/invoice. However, the phone numbers I have just take me to the recorded message and that says the "wait capacity is full." So, I can't actually speak to anyone there or leave a message for anyone there. Please have them email a copy of the repair estimate for my MacBook to the email address they have on file for me. Thanks.
  • TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    I'll get another message over the service desk for you. Let us know if you have any other questions!
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99