Help — Micro Center

Help

I just put a new PC together this evening. I have a corsair CX650M PSU. As soon as i plugged it into the wall and turn the power on i got a big spark out of the back of the unit and the cord appeared to have some grey on it. is this a possible just bad power supply or am i completely SOL? Is there anything i can do to test anything. I would hate to have to pull my PSU from my current PC and blow that up to.

Comments

  • IanIan admin
    Greetings. Sparking is a major concern. Since you say there were sparks that actually came out, I'd definitely bring it back to the Micro Center store where it was purchased. If you would like to bring your entire PC in for service, that is an option for drop-off service at our stores as well. 
  • 978403ADVANCED 600G1 I5-4570 16/512/P
     I just purchased the above computer from Micro center a couple days ago and I cannot get it to connect to my WiFi. Please advise
  • Babbette said:
    978403ADVANCED 600G1 I5-4570 16/512/P
     I just purchased the above computer from Micro center a couple days ago and I cannot get it to connect to my WiFi. Please advise
    That computer unfortunately doesn't have wifi built in. You'll need to use something like a USB Wireless adapter to give it wireless capabilities. 
Sign In or Register to comment.