Help

I just put a new PC together this evening. I have a corsair CX650M PSU. As soon as i plugged it into the wall and turn the power on i got a big spark out of the back of the unit and the cord appeared to have some grey on it. is this a possible just bad power supply or am i completely SOL? Is there anything i can do to test anything. I would hate to have to pull my PSU from my current PC and blow that up to.

Comments

• Ian
    Ian admin
    5 Insightfuls 5 Likes First Anniversary 5 LOLs
    Greetings. Sparking is a major concern. Since you say there were sparks that actually came out, I'd definitely bring it back to the Micro Center store where it was purchased. If you would like to bring your entire PC in for service, that is an option for drop-off service at our stores as well. 
  • 978403ADVANCED 600G1 I5-4570 16/512/P
     I just purchased the above computer from Micro center a couple days ago and I cannot get it to connect to my WiFi. Please advise
  • TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    Babbette said:
    978403ADVANCED 600G1 I5-4570 16/512/P
     I just purchased the above computer from Micro center a couple days ago and I cannot get it to connect to my WiFi. Please advise
    That computer unfortunately doesn't have wifi built in. You'll need to use something like a USB Wireless adapter to give it wireless capabilities. 
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99