POWERSPEC G316 — Micro Center

POWERSPEC G316

Since there is no manual for the G 316, will you please provide me with the follow information:
1. Mother board
2. Case
3. List of parts installed
Thanks
RECEIPT REFERENCE #081-PO-13529255 ( CAN’T TELL IF 0s OR Os)
PURCHASE: 08/03/19

Comments

• Greetings,

Motherboard: ASRock Z390 Pro 4  - https://www.asrock.com/mb/Intel/Z390%20Pro4/index.asp
    Case: Built for us, you won't find retail equivalent to my knowledge. If you have any specific questions, let me know. We'll get you the information.
    RAM: GSkill F4-3000C16D-16GISB - DDR4-3000 CL16 2x8GB.
    GPU: RTX 2070 - Zotac or ASUS, model varies by the build number on the rear chassis.
    Storage: M.2, either a Crucial MX500 or WD SATA SSD. Data drive was a WD WD10EZEX on all builds.
    PSU: Cooler Master 600W.
    Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212.

• Thanks, though I get an email that an answer was posted. Took me a while to figure out how to get back here and locate my post with answer. Maybe a post on how to get back here and just how the the answer will be relayed to the poster would be helpful to others.
    TedW
  • TSTonyVTSTonyV admin
    edited July 24
    TedW said:
    Thanks, though I get an email that an answer was posted. Took me a while to figure out how to get back here and locate my post with answer. Maybe a post on how to get back here and just how the the answer will be relayed to the poster would be helpful to others.
    TedW
    Thanks for the suggestion, I'm sure people would find a little "forum how to" useful. For future reference, if you do have trouble, you can always click your profile, and on the right side you should see a little button that says "discussion" that lets you see all the discussions you posted. You can also click the little bell icon next to your profile picture on the top-right to view notifications and if you click them, it should take you to the thread.