POWERSPEC G316

TedW
TedW ✭✭
First Anniversary First Comment
edited June 2021 in General Discussion
Since there is no manual for the G 316, will you please provide me with the follow information:
1. Mother board
2. Case
3. List of parts installed
Thanks
RECEIPT REFERENCE #081-PO-13529255 ( CAN’T TELL IF 0s OR Os)
PURCHASE: 08/03/19

Comments

• PowerSpec_MikeW
    PowerSpec_MikeW PowerSpec Engineer
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Greetings,

Motherboard: ASRock Z390 Pro 4  - https://www.asrock.com/mb/Intel/Z390%20Pro4/index.asp
    Case: Built for us, you won't find retail equivalent to my knowledge. If you have any specific questions, let me know. We'll get you the information.
    RAM: GSkill F4-3000C16D-16GISB - DDR4-3000 CL16 2x8GB.
    GPU: RTX 2070 - Zotac or ASUS, model varies by the build number on the rear chassis.
    Storage: M.2, either a Crucial MX500 or WD SATA SSD. Data drive was a WD 
    WD10EZEX on all builds.
    PSU: Cooler Master 600W.
    Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212.

• TedW
    TedW ✭✭
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Thanks, though I get an email that an answer was posted. Took me a while to figure out how to get back here and locate my post with answer. Maybe a post on how to get back here and just how the the answer will be relayed to the poster would be helpful to others.
    TedW
  • TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    edited July 2020
    TedW said:
    Thanks, though I get an email that an answer was posted. Took me a while to figure out how to get back here and locate my post with answer. Maybe a post on how to get back here and just how the the answer will be relayed to the poster would be helpful to others.
    TedW
    Thanks for the suggestion, I'm sure people would find a little "forum how to" useful. For future reference, if you do have trouble, you can always click your profile, and on the right side you should see a little button that says "discussion" that lets you see all the discussions you posted. You can also click the little bell icon next to your profile picture on the top-right to view notifications and if you click them, it should take you to the thread. 
  • only a couple years late lol, but i was wondering if you guys new how much upgradability is in this computer. i bought one a while ago before covid hit i think and i put an i7 in my computer but i was wondering if i could fit a 800w power supply and a 3070 ti into it i tried looking it up and all that and watched some videos but i couldnt figure it out on my own. wondering if anyone knew before i purchased everything else in it is stock from store looking to add more ram to, PS any advice helps also. i play tarkov cod and overwatch mainly and just feel like it cant keep up with the high graphics anymore.

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99