What are the return policies on things outside of 30 days? — Micro Center

What are the return policies on things outside of 30 days?

I have somethings (2 RAM chips) that are a few days over the 30 days for returns as it says on the receipt that I want to return. Do I get store credit or are they not returnable at all?

Answers

• We can do extended returns on products depending on the situation. Why did you need to return them?
  • TSTonyV said:
    We can do extended returns on products depending on the situation. Why did you need to return them?
    I have the same problem I bought an G162 680$ Desktop, but I have had it for 3 months, and want to return It so I can build my own pc. If I build my own pc for 700$ USING Micro center parts, can I return the G162 gaming desktop??
  • TSTonyV said:
    We can do extended returns on products depending on the situation. Why did you need to return them?
    I have the same problem I bought an G162 680$ Desktop, but I have had it for 3 months, and want to return It so I can build my own pc. If I build my own pc for 700$ USING Micro center parts, can I return the G162 gaming desktop??
    Ultimately it's still up to the managers a your local store. The normal return period for desktop systems is 15-days, and once you're outside that, it's at their discretion. You're always welcome to come in and ask, or if you'd like I can open up a ticket and send them a message for you. if so, please private message me your contact information
  • TSTonyV said:
    TSTonyV said:
    Ultimately it's still up to the managers a your local store. The normal return period for desktop systems is 15-days, and once you're outside that, it's at their discretion. You're always welcome to come in and ask, or if you'd like I can open up a ticket and send them a message for you. if so, please private message me your contact information
    I just sent them a ticket so there is no need, but Thx for asking.
  • TSTonyV said:
    TSTonyV said:
    I just sent them a ticket so there is no need, but Thx for asking.
    Great! Let us know if there's anything else you need and we'd be happy to help. 
  • I do have one more question, I used to hear that at Micro center if you buy a motherboard and a Cpu you get like 20-40$ off. Is that still a thing??
  • Yes, we always have bundles on and they do change from time to time. The bundle discount is $20 currently on most CPU's. It's considerably higher on the Threadripper's if you're building a workstation.
  • TSMikeW said:
    Yes, we always have bundles on and they do change from time to time. The bundle discount is $20 currently on most CPU's. It's considerably higher on the Threadripper's if you're building a workstation.
    Thank you! My other question is that if I am going to buy a aftermarket cooler (NH-U12S) but the Cpu you are buying (Ryzen 7 2700X) already comes with the stock wraith prism, is it possible to save some money if you only get the Cpu, and not the wraith prism??
  • Unfortunately, no. It's sold as a retail package, we don't buy back the stock OEM coolers.
  • TSMikeW said:
    Unfortunately, no. It's sold as a retail package, we don't buy back the stock OEM coolers.
    Alright thx just making sure!