New PC Build Help
Here's the build.
Here's some background on what I will be using the machine for.
I'm a full-time day trader and I put very heavy loads on my machine with multiple trading platforms, running other multiple programs, and a screen capture recording my screens during market hours. I’m a very heavy multitasker and put heavy loads on my machine. I will NOT be using this PC for any gaming. It’s strictly a work PC for heavy multitasking and day trading. The trading programs I use are Think or Swim, Scanz, Stocks To Trade, and Etrade Pro.
I was informed today by a tech at Think or Swim (one of the main trading platforms I use) to use this link below in choosing a graphic card. He said to choose from the upper blue/green area since the platform is very demanding. So I chose the GeForce RTX 2070 but not sure if I made the best choice.
Monitors I currently have:
Two Acer S271 HL monitors https://www.cnet.com/products/acer-s271hl-led-monitor-full-hd-1080p-27/
I'm not currently using the MU6290 4K TV but may want to in the future. There's also slight possibility I may decided to get another MU6290 4K. If I do buy another one then the setup will be:
One Acer S271 HL monitor https://www.cnet.com/products/acer-s271hl-led-monitor-full-hd-1080p-27/
The questions I have are:
1. Processor: Is the AMD 3900 overkill for what I need and if it is does it make sense for the future?
2. Video Card: Is the GeForce RTX 2070 a good choice? Does it seem like overkill for my use?
3. Motherboard: Is the motherboard a good choice? I think it has wifi which I don't need but someone from another forum recommended it. I'm lost on this.
4. RAM: Does the 64GB of RAM make sense? Originally I was going to get 32GB but since Think or Swim is such a resource hog and it's recommended to put the settings to half your RAM. Theoretically it should only use what it needs. Are there any other benefits to having 64GB of RAM for my use?
5. GPU: I ordered the Seasonic 850 GPU today but received an email that it was out of stock so the order was replaced with Corsair RM850x 850 Watt 80 Plus Gold ATX Fully Modular Power Supply. Is that a good choice?
6. SSD Drive: I was told to get the NVMe M.2 drive for the main drive. I keep the bulk of my files on the D drive to keep the C drive clean basically with just programs and what's in my documents folder. That's why I chose two 500GB NVMe M.2 drives vs 1TB so that I could do that. Does this make sense and does it even matter anymore? In other words is there a benefit to doing this for performance or other reasons or should I just go with 1TB 500GB NVMe M.2 drive? Can I even have 2 NVMe M.2 drives? Will it affect anything performance wise?
7. Sata 3 Drives I chose 2 8TB Internal Drives for storage and backups. Will both these drives fit in the case and connect to the motherboard since I already have the two NVMe M.2 drives?
8. Case: Is this fractal design a good choice? Many recommended it.
9. Are the five P12 Fluid Dynamic Bearing 120mm Case Fans a good choice?
10. Is the Reaver CC-1101 CPU Cooler a good choice? Is this a good idea to have?
11. Any other thoughts or recommendations?
If you've gotten this far you're probably exhausted so thanks so much for taking the time to read it. This build is very important to me since I daytrade for a living and I also need a powerful machine for all the multitasking I do.