First Pc Build, Need Advice?

Options
Hello Everyone, 
I am new to the pc gaming community being a console player majority of my life, I would like to have an advice on building my first pc under $2,000.  I made a custom pc outline below in the link.

https://www.microcenter.com/site/content/custom-pc-builder-amd.aspx?load=5610fb8e-2c85-40ef-8d7f-41f67e9fff9a 

I will appreciate anyone who could tell me if my build is bad, good or missing anything. 

Comments

• TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    Options
    Build overall looks good, although I'll throw in that I'd go with DDR4-3600 for your memory since that's the sweetspot for third generation Ryzen CPUs. 

Were you trying to leave room leftover for a monitor/peripherals? If your budget is $2000 for just the computer itself you've got a lot of room leftover, but if you're including monitor/mouse/keyboard and such in the budget then I'd say you're about on the mark for the cost of the computer. 
  • Jmc13
    Options
    Thank you very much and I already own a monitor so the only thing I need to buy beside the computer is a keyboard/mouse. 
  • TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    Options
    In that case, you've got a lot of budget left over and I'd personally recommend upping your price range on the GPU to about $500. At that range you'll find cards like the 2070 Super or the upcoming RTX 3070 (which I'd wait for, though initial availability will be very scarce if the rest of the 3000 series cards that have launched are anything to go by). That will still leave room leftover for Windows, some peripherals, and tax within the $2000 budget you said 
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99