Need Help Choosing Parts

Options
I put this parts list together and am looking for some advice.
 https://www.microcenter.com/site/content/custom-pc-builder-amd.aspx?load=7ef93bb3-f9b8-4f94-8060-3a3c0e40e33d
This PC would not be for gaming.  I would be doing things like, spreadsheet, documents, general web browsing, I am a developer and use eclipse.  My current system is old and starting to have issues running Windows 10.  I plan to run Linux on this build because I'd like to get away from Windows.   I already have a Logitech USB mouse and keyboard combo.  I would appreciate any comments or suggestions. I added a list of specific questions below.
  • I am a first time builder so I'd like to know if I am missing any key parts that I should get.
  • Do I need thermal grease or does in come with the CPU that I selected?
  • The motherboard I selected supports hdmi, dvi-d and vga.  Will the firmware support multiple monitors? Remember, I'm not going to be gamming. I just like the extra space of having 2 monitors.  I would never go beyond 2 monitors.
  • I plan to install linux. Will the motherboard I selected support windows 10 if I decide to switch? Some of the mother boards I saw referenced "Windows 10 Ready"
Any comments or suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You.

Comments

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99