How to write a review for a product — Micro Center

How to write a review for a product

For the Microcenter  sweepstakes event this month, it says you have to write a review for a product and you will be entered, does that mean if your write multiple reviews you would have more chances?? Also, how do you write review?? I went to a Microcenter item I bought on the website, and I can’t seem to find the “write a review button”. Only read other people’s reviews, I am signed in.

Comments

• On the review section on the product page there should be a little green button that says "Review this product."

I don't believe more reviews means more chances, as that could potentially lead to people abusing the system a bit and we typically only do one-entry-per-person for these contests. I'll tag @LandShark for clarification just to be safe though. 
  • TSTonyV said:
    On the review section on the product page there should be a little green button that says "Review this product."

I don't believe more reviews means more chances, as that could potentially lead to people abusing the system a bit and we typically only do one-entry-per-person for these contests. I'll tag @LandShark for clarification just to be safe though. 
    Okay, Thank You. I was reading the rules and may have glimpsed over something that said more reviews more chances. Let me check.