How to write a review for a product

BlazerBuddy
BlazerBuddy ✭✭
First Anniversary Photogenic 5 Likes Name Dropper
For the Microcenter  sweepstakes event this month, it says you have to write a review for a product and you will be entered, does that mean if your write multiple reviews you would have more chances?? Also, how do you write review?? I went to a Microcenter item I bought on the website, and I can’t seem to find the “write a review button”. Only read other people’s reviews, I am signed in.

Comments

• TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    On the review section on the product page there should be a little green button that says "Review this product."

I don't believe more reviews means more chances, as that could potentially lead to people abusing the system a bit and we typically only do one-entry-per-person for these contests. I'll tag @LandShark for clarification just to be safe though. 
  • TSTonyV said:
    On the review section on the product page there should be a little green button that says "Review this product."

I don't believe more reviews means more chances, as that could potentially lead to people abusing the system a bit and we typically only do one-entry-per-person for these contests. I'll tag @LandShark for clarification just to be safe though. 
    Okay, Thank You. I was reading the rules and may have glimpsed over something that said more reviews more chances. Let me check.
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99