Choosing a gaming laptop

Options
Hello, I was looking at a few of the gaming laptops, and I was wondering if any body had any info on the capabilities for gaming, longevity, if one is more worth the price than the others, or if there is one that I don't have here that would be better than these.
 The ones I am looking at are:
 MAINGEAR Element 3 17.3" Gaming Laptop Computer - Black -Listed at $1799.99
 ASUS ROG Strix G17 G712LW-XS78 17.3" Gaming Laptop Computer - Black - Listed at $1699.99
 Acer Predator Helios 300 PH317-54-75JG 17.3" Gaming Laptop Computer - Black - Listed at $1499.99

The one I had previously was an MSI GS73 Stealth and I liked it for it's capabilities but it had some serious issues (hence getting a new laptop). 
Any advice, preferences, or cautionary tales would be great!
 Thanks so much in advance

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99