Info on St. Louis Park, MN for 3080/3090

Options
Any info on restock dates?
The local store is like 45 mins away so I just wanna make sure my trip there is worth it. 
I don't mind if I don't get one, but I'd rather know at least they are being restocked when I go if possible haha.

Comments

• Ian
    Options
    Hello, we haven't received any updates regarding the 3080 inventory in our stores. They do come in periodically to the stores.  I'd recommend checking out our main discussion threads for more info from other community members!

• Ryuseitia
    Options
    Thanks!
    Do the 3080 and 3090 usually chip together when you get stock? or are they usually separate shipments?
  • Ian
    Options
    Ryuseitia said:
    Thanks!
    Do the 3080 and 3090 usually chip together when you get stock? or are they usually separate shipments?
    Unfortunately it will vary by the store what they get with shipments.

• Ryuseitia
    Options
    So another question:

I know the stores have a variety of cards that are shipped out to each location. Does the St. Louis Park, Minnesota location have a chance at receiving the Aorus 3080 Master or 3090 Master? Just wanted to know, I'm not too picky but if possible would love to get one of those.

Thanks
  • Ian
    Options
    Ryuseitia said:
    So another question:

I know the stores have a variety of cards that are shipped out to each location. Does the St. Louis Park, Minnesota location have a chance at receiving the Aorus 3080 Master or 3090 Master? Just wanted to know, I'm not too picky but if possible would love to get one of those.

Thanks
    Sorry for the delay in response, we do carry both of those cards, so that is a possibility. 

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99