Unable To Verify Billing Address

Options
Hi, Im looking to purchase a monitor but i keep getting hit with an "Unable To Verify Billing Address." Ive looked though the threads and I've tried spelling out the words street and apartment but nothing is working.

Comments

• TS_JosephF
    Options
    Hello @Brume
    I am sorry that you are having some issues with checkout online. I assume this is for a reservation order? If so, your best option may be to come into the store and purchase the monitor off the shelf. 
  • haightc
    Options
    I have been having the same issue for awhile too

• Ian
    Options
    haightc said:
    I have been having the same issue for awhile too

I am sorry to hear of the issues. Store pickups require a credit card to hold, we are unable to provide a fix outside of referring you to the store to make a purchase since we cannot take your credit card information here nor can we take it over phones/text. I do apologize for the inconvenience this may cause. Please visit your local Micro Center to pick up and purchase the items.

• Cwj1284
    Options
    I'm having this problem too. Not driving all the way to a store to pick one up. I'll just buy online from another retailer. You've lost my business. (A purchase that I was excited about making, P.S.)
  • TSKevinG
    Options
    Good afternoon @Cwj1284

I do apologize for the issues you are having with our website.  Below is an article that will help try to resolve any issue you may be having with our website and the address being verified.  Is this an order you are trying to place to be shipped to you or pickup in store?

https://community.microcenter.com/discussion/5758/resolving-address-verification-issues-online
  • Locobill
    Locobill
    First Comment
    edited December 2020
    Options
    This is BS!! I can not get my billing and shipping address that I have used before to verify. The phone number puts you on hold indefinitely. I have read your articles and they are no help. What kind of lame business is this?
  • Ian
    Options
    Locobill said:
    This is BS!! I can not get my billing and shipping address that I have used before to verify. The phone number puts you on hold indefinitely. I have read your articles and they are no help. What kind of lame business is this?
    I do apologize for that, if this is for an in-store pickup, please visit your local store and we can assist with your purchase in-store any time during store hours. 
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99