Monitor Exchange/Return/Refund — Micro Center

Monitor Exchange/Return/Refund

Hey, I just recently got a monitor that I'm unsatisfied with and I've only had for about 4 days, can I exchange the monitor for a new/different monitor because there is another monitor that is $100 dollars cheaper than the one I bought and it seems to have all the specs I'm looking for? Also if not, can I return it and get my money back?

Comments

• Greetings. Yes, it is in our return period. You can return or exchange. Our return policy can be viewed at https://community.microcenter.com/kb/articles/24-can-i-return-a-product-that-is-defective?rd=1 
  • @Ian am I allowed to exchange the monitor for another model with the same or lower price than the one that I bought originally? Because I found another monitor that I wanted to get an exchange and it's $100 cheaper. And if I am able to make the exchange, will I get my extra $100 back from the previous one?
  • M_P_ said:
    @Ian am I allowed to exchange the monitor for another model with the same or lower price than the one that I bought originally? Because I found another monitor that I wanted to get an exchange and it's $100 cheaper. And if I am able to make the exchange, will I get my extra $100 back from the previous one?
    Yes, you can, and you would get the difference back. There would be no issue doing that.

• Ian said:
    M_P_ said:
    @Ian am I allowed to exchange the monitor for another model with the same or lower price than the one that I bought originally? Because I found another monitor that I wanted to get an exchange and it's $100 cheaper. And if I am able to make the exchange, will I get my extra $100 back from the previous one?
    Yes, you can, and you would get the difference back. There would be no issue doing that.

Thanks for the help.!
  • M_P_ said:
    Ian said:
    M_P_ said:

Thanks for the help.!
    You're welcome, have a great rest of your day!