Monitor Exchange/Return/Refund

M_P_
M_P_
Name Dropper First Comment
edited June 2021 in General Discussion
Hey, I just recently got a monitor that I'm unsatisfied with and I've only had for about 4 days, can I exchange the monitor for a new/different monitor because there is another monitor that is $100 dollars cheaper than the one I bought and it seems to have all the specs I'm looking for? Also if not, can I return it and get my money back?

Comments

• Greetings. Yes, it is in our return period. You can return or exchange. Our return policy can be viewed at https://community.microcenter.com/kb/articles/24-can-i-return-a-product-that-is-defective?rd=1 
  • @Ian am I allowed to exchange the monitor for another model with the same or lower price than the one that I bought originally? Because I found another monitor that I wanted to get an exchange and it's $100 cheaper. And if I am able to make the exchange, will I get my extra $100 back from the previous one?
  • M_P_ said:
    @Ian am I allowed to exchange the monitor for another model with the same or lower price than the one that I bought originally? Because I found another monitor that I wanted to get an exchange and it's $100 cheaper. And if I am able to make the exchange, will I get my extra $100 back from the previous one?
    Yes, you can, and you would get the difference back. There would be no issue doing that.

• Ian said:
    M_P_ said:
    @Ian am I allowed to exchange the monitor for another model with the same or lower price than the one that I bought originally? Because I found another monitor that I wanted to get an exchange and it's $100 cheaper. And if I am able to make the exchange, will I get my extra $100 back from the previous one?
    Yes, you can, and you would get the difference back. There would be no issue doing that.

Thanks for the help.!
  • M_P_ said:
    Ian said:
    M_P_ said:

Thanks for the help.!
    You're welcome, have a great rest of your day! 
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99