Marietta Store closed for deep cleaning

Options
Hi,
The Marietta store is currently closed for deep cleaning. Is there an ETA on when it will be opened back up?

Comments

• JS_MC
    Options
    At this time, we don't have an ETA for when they'll be back open. We'd recommend keeping an eye on our website!

At the top of the page, when we have reopened our website will have our store hours posted again!

• jbong
    Options
    LandShark said:
    At this time, we don't have an ETA for when they'll be back open. We'd recommend keeping an eye on our website!

At the top of the page, when we have reopened our website will have our store hours posted again!

so what happens if we have a return that lapses and we weren't able to return the item due to the store being closed for deep cleaning? i was going to return an item today and the return period ends in a couple days for my item, but due to the cleaning, i am not able to do so. are we given an extra grace period for this closure?
  • Ian
    Options
    jbong said:
    LandShark said:

so what happens if we have a return that lapses and we weren't able to return the item due to the store being closed for deep cleaning? i was going to return an item today and the return period ends in a couple days for my item, but due to the cleaning, i am not able to do so. are we given an extra grace period for this closure?
    Greetings. All products besides Microsoft Surface computers purchased between 11/02/20 - 12/24/20 will be eligible for return until 1/15/21. Our return policy can be found at: https://community.microcenter.com/kb/articles/28-what-is-the-return-policy?rd=1 
This discussion has been closed.
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99