RX 6700 XT Discussion and FAQ

2»

Comments

• Interested in knowing if my brother could get a card even though we live in the same address and that I’ve purchased a card in the past 30 days. I mean he’s a different individual right? So he should be able to get one, correct?
  • Hello @Azzyung and thanks for posting on the Microcenter Community Forum. Unfortunately for the GPUs its 1 per household (address). So even though there are 2 people at an address, only 1 card per address (household),, sorry.

• davrob01
    davrob01
    Name Dropper First Comment
    edited March 2021

When will the next batch of rx 6700 be released and will you guys make a post about it in the announcement section? Will you do the same thing for other high demand GPUs? I just need to know when I need to camp out. I missed this one.

• Hello @davrob01

Thank you for posting on the Micro Center Community!

After the release launch for Graphics Cards alongside other Limited Availability items, our stores will receive shipments of these items over time rather than doing another large Batch Release. Since there isn't a big batch release, there will be no announcements for these, it would just be a Limited Availability Item meaning it is First Come First Serve.

• davrob01
    davrob01
    Name Dropper First Comment
    edited March 2021

@TSPhillipT

Thanks. I have a silly follow-up question, so if I were to show up at the Chicago store at open every day for the next 6 months, is there a chance that one day, I would be able to buy one of the AMD 6000 video cards (or Nvidia's 3000 series)? Would that be a good strategy? How often do you guys get these shipments, and is Monday the best day or is it random?

Oh, also, if I called the night before, would someone be able to inform me if you guys are expecting a shipment? Or is it random?

I guess I could make riding my bike to the store every day part of my morning routine. I do live nearby.

• TSTDavey
    TSTDavey admin
    First Anniversary Micro Center Staff First Comment 5 Likes
    edited March 2021

@davrob01 just chiming in. There no guarantee, but if you showed up to the store before it opens every day, there may be a chance you'll get one of those cards.

If you call the night before the store won't share if a shipment is coming in or not. They only share the day off.

Best bet is to show up at the store before it opens to get into the store to see what gpu stock they have. If no gpu in stock, the store will let you know if a truck coming that day. Hang out in the store until it comes or they may call you when the truck comes.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99