Rtx 3000

Options

I dont live near a microcenter but im willing to drive a few hours to the nearest one. Im not really sure what i have to do to get any sort of restock date or what the policy is on camping out to wait for the restock date. Can someone please let me know how i can find this information. Every time i ask a rep i just get the "Go to your local Microcenter and ask" Well as i said i live 6 hours away from the closest one. Please let me know.

Comments

• Ian
    Ian admin
    First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    Options

Greetings. I am sorry we would not have an exact time to provide you. We have seen most customers are going to the store before it opens to see if we have received shipments. Most often we seem to receive shipments on the weekdays. I'm unable to promise when we'll be receiving any new shipments or offer when to expect a shipment will be delivered, but it seems that most have success going in the morning before we open.

Voucher information and other commonly asked questions & answers can be found at https://community.microcenter.com/discussion/7909/limited-availability-product-launch-faq

• Jbc029
    Options
    In a similar boat here. 3 hours from the "local" store. The short of it, they don't particularly want your business. It's all they can do to support customers within an hour's drive.
    They will not publish ship dates, they will not take online 2FA orders, you will not be serviced.
    It's been 8 months with no adjustments. It's pretty clear that distant customer prospects are not a priority.
  • Senate
    Options
    If they told you over the phone or stated anywhere ahead of time that they will have stock of any in demand products there would be 10x the number of people showing up at the store and 10x more people getting upset that they didn't get anything.

They are banking on the odds that most people aren't going to make a long trip when there is any uncertainty involved. Even with the current policy people are showing up the night before and camping in line all night with full knowledge that the store might not get a delivery for that day.

• JohnMagee
    JohnMagee Store Associate
    5 Likes First Comment Name Dropper Micro Center Store Associate
    Options

We appreciate your feedback. We are always looking to improve the way we handle the card situations. However, posting shipping schedules wouldn't realistically create a solution for this problem. The demand for these products are more than I have ever seen before working at a Micro Center. The only fix as of right now, is that AMD cards of similar value are readily available.

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99