Computer Purchased online is not the computer I received. Mouse Damaged.

Options
Yesterday I purchased the computer below:
https://www.microcenter.com/product/616288/dell-optiplex-7010-desktop-computer-(refurbished)
In the picture it shows a full tower computer which is one of the reasons why I purchased it. When I brought it home and opened the box, I found that the computer is a half tower / form factor with the same model number. I'm rather disappointed by this and want to know if you do have a full tower model of the computer for sale like it shows in the picture. Please let me know, I may want to exchange this computer for a full tower model if possible. 

The computer also came with a broken mouse. I would like to have the mouse replaced.

Thankyou,

Dave.

Comments

• C0v3rt_X
    Options
    @Dave1229 - Wait...... I smell false advertising right there. I highly recommend you go back in that same store you made the purchase and explain it to them. In the past I purchased a graphics card but when I checked the manufacturer web page, the card on the manufacturer was reported to be a dual slot card. Microcenter has it as a triple slot. Hope you have your receipt too. If I was you, next time don't be afraid to ask them to open the box in store so you can see what you are getting. I got burned the last time and from now on If I have any doubt, I ask the employee to open the box so I can see with my own eyes. I am not sure if whoever posted that listing made a mistake but just some words of wisdom. I hope they can correct it too because I would have been pissed that the picture was misleading.
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99