I need help building

Options
So this is going to be my first custom parts pc but if i have it built at micro center do the parts have to be from micro center or can i bring parts that i got off of amazon and have them build it there?
https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/3BCHIF6WX28FO/ref=nav_wishlist_lists_2?_encoding=UTF8&type=wishlist
There is my parts is this a good list for parts? the graphics card that i might get is a gtx 1070 founders edition, or a gtx 1070 dual. both are 8 gigs which one should i get?

Comments

• TSPhillipT
    Options
    Hello @NothingSpexial, welcome to the Micro Center Community!  

Yes, we can do the build for you if you bought all the parts from another vendor.  Just keep in mind that any return/warranties would need to go through Amazon and their manufacturer.  

Based off your parts list, everything looks good!  The only thing I would be worried about is the B450 not having a Bios that supports 3rd Gen Ryzen.  If you have us build this, we can definitely do a bios update.  I do see a lack of Windows 10 License, if the case you forgot that you may need one.

I am personally a bigger fan of the 1070 Dual Fan over the Blower-style 1070 Founder Edition as I have never been a fan of Blower-style cards due to how hot they can get.  
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99