Power supply dead

My powerspec 650 watt 80+ gold appears to have no DC output. The AC input is ok. I reset it several times but the power supply fan does not even turn on at all.

Answers

• C0v3rt_X
    C0v3rt_X ✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Answer Name Dropper
    edited June 2020
    @mr_god12 - I'd suggest have an electrician verify the outlet you are using is getting the appropriate voltage from the electrical panel. If all checks out, go back to Micro Center and get a replacement. This is what I would do. PSU's are in severe demand.
  • Hello @mr_god12, I would agree with @C0v3rt_X that this is likely a faulty power supply if the outlet checks out fine. You can also try other outlets in the home as another test. We offer a 30 day return period for power supplies so you can bring it in at any time for an exchange.
  • TSKyleH said:
    Hello @mr_god12, I would agree with @C0v3rt_X that this is likely a faulty power supply if the outlet checks out fine. You can also try other outlets in the home as another test. We offer a 30 day return period for power supplies so you can bring it in at any time for an exchange.

I hope you guys can get tons of inventory for PSU's. Oversizing your PSU can leave your wallets more empty than expected. I was fortunate enough to "reserve" a 750W PSU as it went from 10+ in stock to 2 in a matter of 3 days.
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99