Exchange?

So, on Saturday 7/25 I purchased a 65 LG TV. The person helping me out tried to go over a curb and the tv went off the dolly and hit the concrete. The person helping me he caught it before it could hit at full force. Now on 7/28, I am installing the TV and the corner of this TV is absolutely shattered and the TV is unusable. As I was unboxing I did cut the box at the corners as to make sure it would fit in  my dumpster, but I still have the parts of the box. I have texted the number for the Houston store but I was told I would get a call from a manager at 12:30pm and it is currently 6:15pm. I fully understand that COVID has made things difficult, that's why I'm here, just trying all my options. I just want an exchange. 

Comments

• TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    Hello @Jsmith330! Welcome to the Community. 

If the unit was damaged during shipping or because of something we did with it, then we can still exchange it. It can take a day or two for managers to reach out at times simply because of how busy things are and how many requests we get, but I there shouldn't be any problems with exchanging the unit after what happened. 
  • Is the box necessary? Like I said I did cut it at the corners. 
  • TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    Jsmith330 said:
    Is the box necessary? Like I said I did cut it at the corners. 
    Not really. We prefer if original packaging is brought in but I don't think it really matters in this case since the TV is broken anyway. Just bring whatever came with the TV at least, you can bring the box if you want. 
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99