PowerSpec B744: Fans turned solid red color from multi-color rotating - new computer

I have lost the multi-colored CoolerMaster kaleidoscope and now only have solid RED for both CPU and Chassis fans. I have not been successful in finding a software
 controller for these PWM RGB fans. This computer was purchased recently, and is an Intel i7-9700K Coffe Lake LGA 1511 ASUS Prime Z390-P motherboard.
I have no thermal issues. Please advise.

Best Answers

Answers

• Thank you, TSPhillipT (admin) for your response. I am having to add memory (64GB kit), and a 2TB hard-drive so I will physically inspect the physical controller that you have indicated via your response (graphic). I appreciate your input. I did check CoolerMaster to see what software products they provide to manipulate the PWM RGB/CPU/Chassis Fans, but found none for my fans. Upon installation of the upgrade in memory, and the addition of a Seagate 2TB 3.5inch hard-drive I will see if there are DIPS, or switches to ensure that I have all lights enabled. Upon initial boot, and several after of this new computer I had the array of colors (RGB), but it is now solid red as previously mentioned. I will update this post after I install the new hardware. Once again, I appreciated your response and information. Thank you.
  • @BCX - Nice update. Thank you for the input. Yes, CoolerMaster has a nice line of USB external DC MODE/PWM MODE RGB Software Controllers for their CPU/Chassis Fans, but I saw none for my CoolerMaster model, nor any specifics for the Motherboard prerequisites. Will update you after the RipJaws Memory Updgrade, the install of the Seagate 2TB hard-disk-drive (3.5"), and restoring my Acronis True Image 2019 DISK IMAGES from my old HP Pavilion to the PowerSpec via Universal Boot/Restore utility disks (from BIOS/MBR/VBR to GPT). We will see if this works. Once again thanks for the input.
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99