Windows 10 log in problems

Every time you start your computer you see ur background and then hit a key or click and the screen with blur and your profile picture will appear and the bar to enter you password. But my computer keeps getting stuck at the blurry screen and then eventually jump back to the beginning. I can’t find a way to fix it in the UEFI. And I interrupted the windows boot sequence 3 times so I can bring up the screen to enter safe mode because hold shift and clicking restart stopped working, and nothing changes. I’m completely lost. Does anyone know how to help me?

Comments

• JS_MC
    JS_MC admin
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    edited October 2020
    From what I've read, You're able to boot to the OS, where it shows time and wallpaper, but it won't show your unlock screen where you would enter your password to unlock your computer. If you're able to see the restard button at the bottom of the screen, try this:

Hold down the shift key on your keyboard while clicking the Power button on the screen.
    Continue to hold down the shift key while clicking Restart.
    Continue to hold down the shift key until the Advanced Recovery Options menu appears.
    Click Troubleshoot
    Click Advanced options
    I see that you mentioned that this may not be working for you, but if you're able to click System Restore, see if you can go back to an earlier time.
    If not, boot into the recovery environment again, then try a startup repair.
    If that does not work, boot into the recovery environment, then click 'Go back to previous version of Windows'

Let us know if that works for you.
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99