Micro Center Black Friday Announcement

TSPhillipT
TSPhillipT admin
5 Likes First Anniversary Photogenic First Comment
edited June 2021 in General Discussion

Hello everyone – thank you for being a part of our Micro Center Community!  I am proud to announce our Black Friday Sale for the year 2020!  One of our biggest concerns when it comes to Black Friday is the large groups and gatherings common for Black Friday shopping.  These can be very dangerous during the current situation regarding COVID-19.  

In response to these worries, our Black Friday will begin on 11/02/2020 and go all the way to 11/30/2020.  We are expecting to spread the crowd thinner by increasing the duration of Black Friday.  We are extending our Black Friday sales for nearly a whole month to give our customers more time to shop and save on the best products this holiday season. In addition to our extended Black Friday Sale, we will also be keeping a Black Friday Price Promise!  More details on this to come in the next post. 

Comments

• TSPhillipT
    TSPhillipT admin
    edited November 2020

Black Friday Price Promise

Our Black Friday Price Promise ensures you that you have the lowest price on items listed in our Black Friday promotions.  If the purchase price for your item goes lower during our extended Black Friday period, you can contact us via Text or Chat, and we can get that item price matched!  You can text your local Micro Center store to begin the Black Friday Price Promise process via text.  To chat, please visit our Solutions Center and a prompt to begin a chat will be in the bottom right.  You may need to disable your adblocker if you do not see that prompt in the bottom right.  

Black Friday Price Promise: Micro Center customers that purchase a qualifying item (products listed in our Black Friday promotions) between 11/02/20 – 11/30/20 and if the price of the qualifying item goes lower than your purchase price before November 30, 2020, we will refund you the difference between your purchase price and the lower price. Refunds must take place before 01/15/2021. Excludes products purchased with coupons, bundles, services and price errors. All refunds will be based upon your original payment method.

• TSPhillipT
    TSPhillipT admin
    edited November 2020
    Here are some of my favorite picks from our current Black Friday Sale!  I think $299.99 for an i9 9900k is a fantastic price for the power the 9900k has.  Not too familiar with building a PC and only want one to plug in and play, our PowerSpec G228 is an excellent start for a gaming PC with the ability to upgrade with newer parts in the future!  Also, the iPad 8 for $279.99 is perfect for anyone needing a tablet, and you can pair that with the Apple Airpod Pros at $199.99.  I love my Airpod Pros and use them every day; both the Active Noise Cancelling and Transparency modes are amazing for multiple situations.  If you are in need of a good laptop for everyday use, I highly recommend the Acer Aspire 3, with a 10th Gen Processor, it is a great modern laptop at $499.99

Check out all of our Black Friday Sales here!

• Which sales look interesting to you?  You can comment on this thread for any questions you have regarding Black Friday!  I would love to see what items you may be getting on Black Friday; post them here, so I know and maybe get it myself! 

• BlazerBuddy
    BlazerBuddy ✭✭
    First Anniversary Photogenic 5 Likes Name Dropper
    edited November 2020
    I might grab me an iPad 8 for my dad. His old iPad has been dying lately and he will start shopping for a new one soon. If I mention this to him, he might decide to buy it if he thinks the price is good.
  • i need a motherboard, a monitor , a graphic card 8 and over   an AMD  processor  16 core and do monthly payments i do have the micro center credit card
  • Is this it for the Black Friday sale for the year? Or will there be more items added in the up coming weeks? Thanks!
  • Roxas112 said:
    Is this it for the Black Friday sale for the year? Or will there be more items added in the up coming weeks? Thanks!

Here's a list of our Black Friday deals!

It's possible that the items on that list may change, however, we are offering the Micro Center Black Friday Price Promise! Which is Micro Center customers that purchase a qualifying item (products listed in our Black Friday promotions) between 11/02/20 – 11/30/20 and if the price of the qualifying item goes lower than your purchase price before November 30, 2020, we will refund you the difference between your purchase price and the lower price. Refunds must take place before 01/15/2021. Excludes products purchased with coupons, bundles, services and price errors. All refunds will be based upon your original payment method.

Hope this explanation helps!
  • Need one clarification. AMD ryzen 3700x is also listed item in the link provided. But when I talked with rep yesterday, he mentioned that we have to visit store for any refund for the item. Can you please confirm if possible to initiate refund online as mentioned here?

Also wanted to check if microcenter will also price match newegg/amazon price if any deal pops up during black friday.  If yes what are the conditions/documents required even for instore refund? 
  • Hi @Raven1984 If the item was purchased with a credit card, typically we are able to offer a return for the difference without being required to return to the store.
    We are not able to price match Newegg or Amazon Black Friday deals.
    I hope this info helps. Let me know if you have any other questions!
  • Microcenter Only price matches Amazon if its sold by Amazon. They will Not honor 3rd Party Amazon sellers. Just to Clarify..
  • We would like to get our daughter a laptop for Christmas.  Many stores offer an extended return policy during the holidays to protect the customer if there is an issue - all I see listed on your site is a 15 day return policy which would not extend from the purchase until when the gift was opened.  We would rather give our business to you, but this would be a deal breaker...?
  • @RobH have an point. I picked up 3700x Ryzen from Microcenter. It also has 15 days return warranty and would be nice if microcenter provides extended returns during holidays as I will get to PC building only after BF and gathering all necessary components. 
  • @RobH I can confirm that we do have an extended holiday return period. Items purchased after November 1 have an extended return to January 15.
    Our website should be updated to reflect this info.
    Hope this helps!
  • Thanks Land Shark!  Good to know! :)
  • Vigor8
    Vigor8 ✭✭
    Photogenic First Comment
    edited November 2020
    If I were to be looking to go in person to get the refund, would I need to bring the items I purchased back to the store with me?  Or could I just bring the receipt to get refunded the difference for the black Friday promise?
  • @LandShark I don’t see an update about this on the web site.  If it’s there, can you provide a link?  The front page talks about the price match refunds being offered until 1/15, but that’s all. Thank you.
  • RobH said:
    @LandShark I don’t see an update about this on the web site.  If it’s there, can you provide a link?  The front page talks about the price match refunds being offered until 1/15, but that’s all. Thank you.

Still working with our web team to get this info published to our website. However, here's more info about our Holiday return period.

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99