No confirmation email or oder history

Options
I placed an order for a laptop. The fund where removed from my account but No email or any order history.

Comments

• 702enigma
    Options
    I did not realize it would take 7 days to ship. I need this sooner. Could you please cancel order number 12382372
  • JS_MC
    Options

Hello @702enigma

Sorry for the confusion here! The 7 day processing time is the long-term estimate but we do our best to process these orders as quickly as possible to try to beat that estimate. I do see that you're order has been marked as shipped at this time. If you're still wanting me to cancel the order, I can share a request with our warehouse to see if it has yet to be picked up by the shipper or I can request that the shipper return this order. However, since this is a Next Day shipment It's quite possible that it will be delivered before this is processed. Since the order was marked as shipped this morning, I would expect this to be delivered in the next business day.

If the package is delivered, you're more than welcome to refuse or request that the item be returned to the sender when you receive the order.

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99