Atari SD card for Raspberry PI 4

Options

Is there any updates on when this will be available?

I love my Atari Ultimate Fight Stick but I would like to upgrade it.

thanks in advance

Pete

Comments

• Rednroll
    Rednroll ✭✭
    First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited January 2022
    Options

I read on these forums they're working on it. However, in the mean-time, I found a user made a 32 GB Atari ROM image for Pi4, they went through and did all the configs. Likely better then the image that may eventually come out from MC/Atari.

He posted the download link for it on his FB page. Probably not allowed to post the link here and I haven't tried it since I'm still on the 3B+. I went on his FB page, did a search on Atari. Found the link to it on his Google Drive. Link was posted in the 3rd post down of search results of his FB page.

• Llama
    Options

Very cool, I was able to find the Google Drive link and get the image downloaded. Thanks! I tried doing a manual install of RetroPie on Buster (the included SD card has an old version of RetroPie on Stretch) and have not really been able to get it working the way I like. I was planning on switching to a Pi4 so this came in super handy.

Of course the second I get this running, well maybe March 14, Raspbian or RetroPie will come out with something new and make me do this all over again.

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99