Let me know if these parts seem good(photo attached)

New to pc building have seen a ton of diy videos but I need to know if anything is being bottlenecked 

Comments

• TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    edited April 2020
    Nothing is really being bottle-necked in your setup, the 2080 super and 3900x pair nicely, but I do have some slight adjustments I'd make.

I would definitely update the motherboard if you're going with a 3900x: an X570 BIOS will play a litter nicer with that CPU.  DDR4-3600 is also the sweetspot for memory speed on the third-gen Ryzen CPUs, and personally for a power-hungry CPU like a 3900X, I'd want to go with a higher quality power supply that's 80+ gold certified. 

With that in mind, I made some slight adjustments: 

https://www.microcenter.com/site/content/custom-pc-builder.aspx?load=594dbea0-136f-43c7-80ce-e687cab5619e

Ends up being $1,746.92 before tax, so $57 more on the base price than your configuration, but you get faster memory, slightly better board pairing and a better PSU. The only "downside" being the memory isn't RGB... but that's up to preference. And I'd personally still want to go with a higher end motherboard like an X570 ROG Strix, Aorus Ultra, or something from the ASUS Crosshair series of boards. But that's more about extra features and I like having those bells and whistles, they're not required and quite a bit more expensive. 

• Thank you man I’m definitely going to use this build ! 
  • Ian
    Ian admin
    5 Insightfuls 5 Likes First Anniversary 5 LOLs
    You're welcome, let us know if you have any other questions.

• Just my personal experience.  I would go with Gskill Trident Z Ram sticks, if you're going to enable XMP.  Most models of Corsair ram are a crap shoot with enabling XMP on Ryzen.  And as someone already mentioned, a X570 mobo would be better in the long run.
  • thank you! I chose to go with trident Ram Z sticks!
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99