Does anyone have Corsair H100i RGB Platinum + G.Skill Trident Z Neo RAM?

If so, does the RAM clear the gap to fit between the DIMM slot and the radiator fan(s)?

Answers

• TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    What kind of case do you have? If the radiator and fans are down far enough that the RAM slots are going to be partially covered, even the shortest RAM is going to be too tall to fit. That said, cases designed for a top radiator mount should have enough clearance unless the radiator you have is particularly thick. 
  • NYCHitman1
    NYCHitman1 ✭✭
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Comment
    edited May 2020
    @TSTonyV
    Hi Tony -- appreciate the response! My case is the Corsair iCUE 465X. I could always move the radiator to the front and the issue would more or less be resolved. I was just curious if anyone was able to achieve this while being top mounted.
  • PowerSpec_MikeW
    PowerSpec_MikeW PowerSpec Engineer
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    No, you're not going to have any clearance issues with the radiator and fans being mounted in the top. There should be plenty of space to be able to remove them as well. Now what will be an issue is the 8 pin CPU power in the top left. That's going to be hard to get to after you install the radiator. I plug that in before installing the radiator.
  • TSMikeW said:
    No, you're not going to have any clearance issues with the radiator and fans being mounted in the top. There should be plenty of space to be able to remove them as well. Now what will be an issue is the 8 pin CPU power in the top left. That's going to be hard to get to after you install the radiator. I plug that in before installing the radiator.
    That's generally speaking one of the first things I plug in since those 8-pin power ports are in awkward spaces, mostly.
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99