Monitor turns off when playing certain games

Before i make any big changes and have to return anything and or buy a replacement, it might just be doing something wrong and hope to have a solution or might have to change somethings on. Two weeks ago this pc was built and it was running with some mishaps at the beginning, but eventually were solved and up and running. MAIN problem is that when playing certain games sometimes the screens turns off and on, in most cases it turns off and doesn’t turn back on while things are still running in the back. Games that have i’ve had issue with: Fortnite (Epic or High settings) just randomly freezes and closes the application i always have v-sync off, Shadows of the Tomb Raider Trial (Default settings) ran smoothly when playing spazzing black lines randomly appeared, and for some source games Csgo, Gmod etc. screen turns off for a couple of seconds and turns back on. I remember playing pummel party, easy to run but randomly froze with audio stuck and monitor just turns off. Anyways... here the specs and monitor 

AMD Ryzen 7 3700x
XFX Radeon 590 Fatboy 8gb 
Asus TUF Gaming X570 (MOTHERBOARD) 
ATX 650 W 80+ Semi (POWER SUPPLY) 
Seagate 2TB Barracuda (HARD DRIVE) 
IPSG 512gb | premium nvme SSD 
Corsair 16gb 8X2 DDR4 (MEMORY) 
msi optix mag24C (MONITOR) 
Corsair carbide 275r (CASE) 

This problem has only happened while gaming, not while internet surfing or just from normal use. Parts were picked from PC part picker. 

Comments

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99