Need advice on my build

This is my build, I would like to know what do you all think, and if all the part are compatible each other.
My build: https://www.microcenter.com/site/content/custom-pc-builder.aspx?load=76796ddd-d737-40ec-a068-2249ff9b1583
My budget is around $1500 - $1700

Comments

• Waffler
    Waffler ✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment Name Dropper
    Microcenter's system builder is kind enough to include a compatibility feature, so it will only list items that are compatible with what you've chosen (unless you clicked the "Disable Compatibility" box).

It's a pretty beefy rig you built there, I assume you're going to do some high-end gaming with lots of eye candy on a big/high-res monitor? I might suggest adding a 2tb HDD for back-ups and such, or storage for music, pics, vids, etc. They're inexpensive enough. What kind of usage are you looking to get out of this build? Which games do you plan to play (now or in the future)? Resolution of  your monitor?

Noticed you didn't include Windows 10 for your OS software, or do you already own a copy and just plan to use that?
  • Hello Waffler,
    I really want to build something that will last, right now my computer is 5 years old almost 6 so I am looking to get a brand new one. I mainly play fortnite, Valorant, league of legends and modern warfare. But I mainly looking for a build that will hold any game for the next couple of 5 years xD 
  • And yes I already have a copy of Window 10

• Waffler
    Waffler ✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment Name Dropper
    Well, how important is eye candy to you? I'm talking high resolutions, multiple monitors, ray-tracing, etc. What's important to you will help determine what kind of a build you're looking for. Sounds like you play a lot of multi-player, though, right? Graphics in these games tend to take more of a backseat to low latency for smoother gameplay. If multiplayer is that important to you, I'd invest more in networking like upgrading your ISP speeds.

Future-proofing your machine is never a bad idea, but there's a line as to when it's more than necessary. I'm still running my decade-old rig with an i5-2500K CPU on a Z68X mobo and still plays my games capably (doesn't hurt to have a GTX 970). I'm finally in the market for upgrading, though! :)
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99