(Closed) Logitech G DrLupo Limited Edition Contest

Options

Comments

• JHumphrey
    JHumphrey ✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment
    edited August 2020
    Options
    Corsair Void Pro Wireless, K55 keyboard, M65 mouse, wood clamp for a headset holder. Monitor is an AOC 27” 1440p.  Used for gaming, mostly Apex Legends), light video editing and streaming video. I would love a better keyboard, and my monitor could use some upsizing. 
  • NathanB
    Options

I use them for work mainly, but also some light gaming, F1 2020, FIFA, Warzone etc.

My favourite bit of kit is my Acer Monitor, 27inch, 140hz and 1ms response time make it amazing for gaming.

I've got a relatively cheap mouse and keyboard that was bought from Amazon, which disconnect randomly, so could really do with an upgrade!

• OmnicronOG
    Options
    Well, here it is. I've practically been living at this desk since the entire pandemic started. What started as my gaming/streaming setup has become my workstation and starting next week my "back to school" station. For everything that I do, comfort and functionality is key -- a massive HyperX mousepad, a Logitech MX Master 2, the Razer Huntsman keyboard, Alienware 25 monitors, a comfortable set of Logitech G Pro headphones for Zoom calls, and even an Echo Show 5 to keep me on schedule. 

• Playing Fall Guys & WoW! Love my HyperX but KBM def need an upgrade lol
    2. I use this setup mainly just for gaming and chilling with the friends, but i also do stream a couple days out of the week during my free time just for the added fun.
    3.My Favorite peripheral would have to be my yeti mic. It sounds amazing and i absolutely love the customization options it has. I would love to upgrade my headset i currently use the hyper x cloud 2s, but i would love to try the new wireless Logitech headset that was just released. My other upgrade would have to be my mousepad because i would like a full sized mouse and keyboard mat.

• ralv
    Options
    This is my Gaming setup. 
    I have a Reddragon k552 keyboard, a Reddragon M601 mouse, an xbox one controller and a fifine microphone, I use a very small mouse pad and a 144hz monitor this is all mounted on a night table.I use my setpup for Valorant, Fall guys & Fortnite. I definitely need a desk more than anything my keyboard is also starting to fail & my microphone is horrible at picking up my voice. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to participate in this giveaway.
  • gabesaan
    Options

Heres my setup that I use for gaming and school work.
    My Peripherals are
    Headset: Logitech G332 - My best friend got me these for my birthday
    Keyboard: Logitech G Pro Keyboard - Had this keyboard since 2018 when I upgraded from a Coolermaster membrane keyboard.
    Mouse: Logitech G402 & G305 - I got the g402 mouse after my old mouse stopped working. Later I wanted a wireless mouse, so I picked up the g305. Now I switch between the two
    Mouspad: Havit Mousepad - I had a small mousepad just for my mouse but my friend had this mousepad lying around and he let me have it

My favourite peripheral would have to be the Logitech G Pro keyboard. It's a big difference from what my last keyboard felt like.

• Keyboard: Logitech G610
    Mouse: Logitech G502
    Used for Gaming and GameDev
    My G502 is my favorite peripheral, and my upgrade wish-list is that amazing custom DrLupo KB/M/Pad combo!
  • CrispyBunny
    Options
    Keyboard: K70 LUX
    Mouse: Logitech G502
    Mouspad: MM300 Corsair
    I use them for playing Escape from Tarkov and Fortnite.
    Favourite is the new G502, its my fav because i have been having a nightmare.
    In the last 3 months i have had to return 4 DIFFERENT brand new mice to Corsair as the scroll wheels keep snapping internally and not working, one lasted as little as 2 weeks.
    Im very brand loyal and have slight OCD so love all my things to match but at the moment they dont. I cant replace the keyboard and mouse mat right now so this prize would be perfect for me. PLUS i have no friends and have to play Tarkov (Hence the paper note with the list of best ammo types lmao) so i need all the help i can get and Lupos gear might just make me able to finish my last 3 challenges for Kappa.

• Kraftyboi
    Options
    Here is my setup!
    it took me about 1.5 years to save up for everything. I am a huge sucker for any logitech products as you can see. I use this for both gaming and work. My mouse (G403) and keyboard(g pro) are my favorite parts of my setup. I’m looking to upgrade my mouse as the g403 cord is a huge issue for me. I love showing and explaining my setup to people because I am very proud of it. This was the result of hard work and dedication! I look forward to collecting more logitech products in the future!
  • Intric8_Midas
    edited August 2020
    Options
    Hey, my peripherals consists of my Orbweaver Chroma (I wore down my thumbstick direction fo W-keying😅), a generic cloth mouse pad for LOL and my Rival 600 both of which I got after I got an upgrade in my laptop (first time over 60hz) which I had to wait a long time for. My favourite would have to be my keyboard it's served me well up to this point, with the mouse helping my aim a lot. I've been using both for playing a variety of games and graphics design and more recently video editing.

• savagebori
    Options

Razer mouse and Keyboard - Endless Gaming
    Asus monitors - To see DrLupo in HD 
    PS4- More Gaming!
    Steelseries Artic 7 - To hear DrLupo's angelic voice (LUL)
    Hoping to win to upgrade to what I've always wanted LG. Good Luck Have Fun!!!! To all!
  • KobeProvost
    Options
    My current peripherals are:

Mouse: Logitech G403
    Keyboard: HyperX Alloy Origins Core TKL
    Mousepad: Logitech G840 XL

I use my setup for a constant mix of gaming, video editing, and music production. Lot of time at home means lots of time honing these skills and I've really found out I have a stronger passion for gaming than I even realized.

My favorite peripheral would have to be my mouse. It get's the job done and is very responsive. Helps me drop 20-30 bombs in Warzone all thanks to Logitech. If I could upgrade anything it would be my mouse to either a wireless G703 or the wireless G Pro and my keyboard to the G Pro. I recently got the wireless G Pro X headset and I absolutely love so I've been very interested in trying out more of Logitech's wireless gaming hardware and of course I want to switch my keyboard so I can have Logitech everything. Makes things look cleaner.

Thanks for checking out my setup and good luck to everyone else with their entries!

• cenarir
    Options
    Keyboard: Ducky One 2 Mini Pure White
    Mouse: Logitech Wireless Mouse G305
    Headset: Alienware Wireless Gaming Headset AW988
    I use my setup for streaming and playing games. My favorite would be the Ducky One 2 Mini keyboard. It is the perfect size and feels great. 
    My upgrade wishlist would be for a better wireless mouse and the G Pro Wireless would be perfect.
  • AkaAzzy
    AkaAzzy
    First Comment
    edited August 2020
    Options
    I play on a Xbox I play keyboard and mouse on my Xbox and I have the ReDragon k552 for keyboard and Hyperx Pulsefire FPS pro for mouse and I have the Hyperx mousepad it’s size medium and I play on a tv and I really need a new mouse my mouse is always lagging and the mouse wheel doesn’t work I would really want to upgrade my mouse.My favorite part of setup is my keyboard it is so clicky and the rgb are so bright.Im grinding to become a Professional Esport Gamer.Im really thankful for this opportunity.
  • Pretty basic set up.  I mainly use for gaming, however I also use as typical home computer.  Plus my work laptop off to the side, which shares the old HP monitor from a Windows XP computer.  Keyboard is an E-Element Z-88 RGB mechanical brown switch.  Its on the cheaper side, but it gets the job done.  My mouse is a very cheap Bluetooth one that's 6 years old, but gets the job done for now.  Headset is the HyperX Cloud Alpha S, and I absolutely love these.  They are super comfy with surround sound, which was a must for me, and the quality for games is fantastic, as well as music.  Headset is definitely my favorite peripheral.

I would love to get a top of the line wireless mouse.  Was looking at HyperX or Razer based on the cost, but Logi G Pro mouse would be amazing.  Would get a sizeable mouse pad to compliment as well.  Mine is just one I had lying around.  I'll get another monitor down the road, just saving for other things at the moment.
  • Hi i am pinayprincessa ,i am full time content creator, partner at twitch and this is my set up for streaming , i am a big fan of drlupo because of how genuine he is and passionate about helping people in need, been watching him for years,Also the little drlupo is in front of my pc on the left.

my favorite is my new pc, some parts are from micro center near me.
    i can stream smoothly now without frame drops and higher fps in call of duty.
    AMD Ryzen 9 3900XT 3.8 GHz 12-Core Processor
    •Asus PRIME X570-PRO ATX AM4 Motherboard
    •Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32 GB (4 x 8 GB) DDR4-3600
    •Samsung 970 Evo 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive
    •Seagate Barracuda Compute 2 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
    •Asus GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER 8 GB STRIX GAMING OC Video Card
    •Corsair RM (2019) 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply
    •Asus ROG STRIX LC 360 RGB White 80.95 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler
    •Cooler Master MasterBox TD500 Mesh White w/ Controller ATX Mid Tower Case

My wish list:

Logitech G Pro Wireless Gaming Mouse

Logitech G Pro Mechanical Gaming Keyboard

• Serafin
    Serafin
    First Comment
    edited August 2020
    Options
    SO first of all this is my first ever, first ever build from Tustin micro center in which they are so helpful , first ever keyboard and mouse and everything as over the last past 2 years I been using a party table and then put over a blanket so it would at least not look horrible so yeah that's my battle station I made over the summer. 
    I use this for gaming fortnite and doing homework and online classes
    I am using a huntsman mini and viper mini which are every great for the size but would like a wireless so the cable won't disturb my productivity. My favorite is the keyboard I never had a mechanical keyboard and would be nice to own another one and share to my brother. The most favorite out of my set up is my first desk, a lot I can do! Other then that I always had everything I needed to succeed even just owning my party table to get the highest GPA in school and going to the library to use their computers!

• MrTin10
    Options
    Peripherals:
    • Logitech G613 Wireless- Great mechanical keyboard for coding & gaming.
    • Logitech G604 Wireless- Just picked this up & is by far my favorite mouse.
    • Creative Pebble V2- Needed some nice speakers that fit under the monitor & these were perfect for that job.
    • Razer Serien X- I use this for gaming & streaming.
    • Razer Kiyo- Recently picked this up at my local Walmart for a good deal. I use it for my zoom classes & streaming.
    • Dell UltraSharp U2719D- Awesome 27" monitor for 60Hz 1440p gaming.
    • Sebrant 3.0 USB Hub- I love the idea of having switches to turn my peripherals on & off.

My favorite peripheral is the mouse! It fits my hand so perfect and I love the features of it. My upgrade wishlist is a new gaming monitor with a higher refresh rate and HDR. Something like 144 Hz 1440p gaming monitor would make my setup so much better. I also like the Logitech G915 Keyboard because of the RGB but it is too expensive for me.
  • Coltonj13
    Options
    I pretty recently got my setup but could not be happier, I absolutely love it. I purchased it to play games like Valorant, EFT, Warzone, and many others. But mostly, I watch Lupo at any and all times of the day. It consists of a Logitech G512 Carbon, Logitech Pro Wireless mouse, 24” acer monitor, and Logitech G432 headset. My favorite new addition is my Nanoleaf Light Panels behind my setup. I am beyond blessed and lucky to have what I have but why not enter in this giveaway. Good luck to everyone (:

• Lechautu
    Options
    Logitech G935: with the 50mm drivers, it is the best wireless headset I have ever seen.
    Logitech G915: a fancy wireless aluminum low-profile mechanical keyboard
    Logitech G903 + Powerplay: wireless mouse that never needed  to be charged
    Logitech G560: powerful speaker for a small room
  • ENZAK
    ENZAK
    First Comment
    edited August 2020
    Options
    So I'm a small streamer / gamer / game dev student at "HOWEST : The Level", and mainly stream fps games or some relaxing stuff with chat. My mic is the Shure SM7B as I was talked into investing into some quality audio equipment, I kinda regret it because it was a big part of my budget at the time and couldn't buy a camera for a while after this. (I got the Sony A5100 now though)
    I also used to own a G Pro Wireless myself but the mouse wheel started rubbing against the mouse buttons, so I decided to test the Razer Viper and then I got myself a mouse bungee from Glorious. Already missing that wireless feeling btw!
    For my monitor and mouse pad I've always used BENQ's XL2546 and Zowie GSR, I like them and never decided to change, especially the mousepad because I can just put it in the washing machine like once a month, no problems, and it gives you that clean fresh mousepad feel! And then lastly my keyboard is the Steelseries Apex Pro with the customisable actuation switches, a nice touch but not necessary in my opinion.

My favourite peripherals are probably my headset and the Logitech GPW I owned in the past, I've never had problems with it and it fits my hand perfectly! The main reason I'd love to win this is because it's all from one brand meaning I don't need to install 3 different softwares like Steelseries Engine, Synapse 3, Logitech G Hub, etc. I've also been thinking of buying a new GPW so that could save me some money. And ofcourse it looks really clean and professional. It's just one nice package and the colours will fit perfectly with my background! #WaitingForCyberpunk2077
  • ENZAK
    ENZAK
    First Comment
    edited August 2020
    Options
  • Brispy
    Options
    My headset is the Logitech g pro x wireless, my keyboard is the glorious gmmk tkl and my mouse is the viper ultimate! I wish I could upgrade my mouse and keyboard to the Logitech g pro series due to the great experience I had with my new headset! My favorite peripherals are mouse and keyboards but my top peripheral right now is the Logitech headset it’s changed my gaming audio experience forever! 
  • LB3
    LB3 ✭✭
    5 Likes First Answer First Comment Name Dropper
    edited August 2020
    Options
    My current battle station peripherals are used for work, productivity and gaming. They are the Logitech G110 keyboard, Logitech G9x mouse, Logitech G35 headset and Logitech G440 mousepad.
    My favorite peripheral is the Logitech G35 headset. It has great, detailed audio for FPS games like Counter Strike with great sound dampening to drown out background noise and a top quality microphone.
    My wishlist upgrades are the Logitech G703 Wireless gaming mouse, Logitech Powerplay charging system, Logitech G733 wireless headset and Logitech G613 wireless gaming keyboard.

• nikcole07
    Options

keyboard- Logitech K120
    mouse- zelotes t-90
    headset- SADES Spirit Wolf

I use my set up for playing games, streaming, and (now, due to COVID) I'm homeschooling my son. My favorite peripheral is my keyboard. It's not overly complicated and it works with no problems. If I could upgrade it would my headset. It doesn't fit very well and the volume buttons on it are in a very inconvenient spot so I'm accidentally hitting the mute button all of the time. If I could, I would upgrade my mouse. It's just all right; it was a hand me down from my husband. 
  • JDoucet
    JDoucet
    First Comment
    edited August 2020
    Options
    I use my setup for ultra-competitive gaming sessions. It composes of the following: A WD easy store external harddrive, a cutting-edge Logitech M510, the best mouse-pad I could find (for 4 dollars at OfficeDepot) and a pair of Beats noise-cancelling headphones. I also use a ultra-sleek gaming chair I saved off the street and cleaned up/"refurbished".
    For real now, I use it for work and for playing anything from GW2 to Destiny 2 and am saving up for a monitor and computer that I can dedicate to gaming.

• Dagbar
    Options

My setup is used for streaming on twitch (Dag_bar) and kicking some zoomer butt on some COD:warzone or some RP in GTA. I don't do bad for being a grandpa and can always use some new equipment to add to the setup  
  • phikai
    Options
    This is my office and gaming (console) setup, but with new PC parts on the way it's time to start switching some things up. I love my Yeti Mic and Logitech Camera in this setup as they're great for both gaming/streaming and work. The upgrade wish list is a keyboard and mouse to go with the new gaming rig.
  • codesbyme
    Options

I use this setup every day from gaming, job hunting, previous school work, and watching streamers.

My favorite peripheral is my 144hz monitor. I used to have a tv that I used and it hindered my gaming playstyle and put me at a disadvantage. For example R6.

My upgrade wishlist is a new motherboard, AMD Ryzen 9, and a 2080ti.
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99